Which country I would like to visit

 Hi everyone, I hope you're fine :)

Today I'm going to talk about which country I would like to go.

Honestly I always love France, especially Paris, maybe it's a cliché because I'm studying visual arts, but I don't care.

When I was little, I was obsessed with the movie "The Hunchback of Notre Dame", since then I want to visit Paris, for example the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Arch of Triumph. 

In the school I learn about the French Revolution, but I don't think I know so much about french culture or things like that, but for so long France was the capital of art, so obviously if I go there, I'm going to learn a lot.

Offcourse I'll love to study or live there, it's a dream, I wish someday my dream will come true, but I don't know, now I'm happy here. The future is unknown, maybe I'll be surprised.


Thank you for reading me!! see you next time :)

xoxo 




Comentarios

  1. I laugh at the cliché part, honestly you sound really but really interested in going to Paris, I hope you get to go one day, you deserve it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

THE BEST HOLLIDAY EVER

my dream job

changes to my study programme